Chic, understated silhouettes have been a staple of interior design since the middle of the last century. Building on midcentury design principles and re-imagining them in a post-minimalistic way, this bathroom’s style is completely modern and fresh. Anchoring the look is an extra deep, freestanding soaker tub and water-saving toilet, both styled with sleek lines and fluid curves. The floating vanity adds an airy feel to the space, while the stunning, high-arc faucet and trough sink add a touch of luxe modernity to the suite. Finishing the look are semi-sheer window treatments, providing the perfect amount of privacy, while allowing plenty of natural light to illuminate the space.
- Studio Toilet By American Standard
- Studio Vanity By American Standard
- Jazz Freestanding Tub By Maax
- Leland Tub Filler By Delta
- Moments Vanity Faucet by American Standard