Now available at Bartle & Gibson
We are pleased to announce the following products are now available at your nearest Bartle & Gibson.
1. Fluxstream LED Linear Lighting
The FluxStream LED linear is a new, high performing luminaire delivering smooth diffuse light ideal for light industrial, commercial and residential applications with the unparalleled energy efficiency of Philips LEDlighting.
- Sleek and compact design ideal for installation in tight spaces.
- Rugged 100% frost acrylic lens shields LEDs from direct view.
- Capable of providing 3900 lm per 4' (nominal) length with 100% frost lens.
- High lumen package with 10% frost lens provides up to 4100 lm per 4' (nominal) length.
- Long life LEDs provide 100,000 hours (L70) LED lumen maintenance free system life.
- Variety of mounting options for installation flexibility.
- Wall mountable – ADA compliant.Snap in LED pan and single grounding screw for easy installation.
- Row mountable with continuous row joiner.
- 3900 lm package version capable of providing similarlight levels to a (2) 28W T5 strip while using 33% less energy.
- Dimming and motion detector options available.
- Ideal for installation in refrigerated areas (down to -20°C).
- Enclosed lens prevents penetration of dust, insects and other debris into the lamp compartment.
- 8' unit available.
- Fully enclosed wiring and LED diodes.
- 80+ CRI and excellent color consistency.
- Listed on the DesignLights
B&G Code: PC 1164615 | Philips LF4FR3940ULAG Flux stream LED strip 3900 LMS 4000K
2. Recessed Luminaire, LED (available 2' x 2' and 4' x 2')
- Prismatic acrylic lens.
- Flat steel door frame with 500 square inch lens opening.
- Can provide 52 initial footcandles at 0.56 watts per square foot.
- Delivers 3860 lumens with just 44.9 input watts.
- Field replaceable LED array and drivers accessible from below.
- Integrated thermal management system conducts heat away from LEDs and transfers it to the surrounding environment.
- Factory calibrated intelligent driver capable of providing various lumen outputs to balance energy savings with lighting application needs.
- High efficiency LEDs have 50,000 hour rated life at L70.
- Predicted L70 lifetime is based on LED manufacturer’s supplied LM-80 data and in-situ laboratory testing.
- 5" deep body.
- Earthquake/Hold-down clips.
- Hemmed over side rails for maximum safety.
- Spring loaded rooster head latches.
- Not for continuous row mounting
- Five-year warranty on luminaire, LED boards and driver.
B&G Code: PC 1164616 | Philips SP22GFSVA38A40ULAG Spec Plus 2 x 2 Troffer
B&G Code: PC 1164614 | Philips SP24GFSVA43A40ULAG Spec Plus 2x 4 Troffer