SHOWROOM MARKETING COORDINATOR
Bartle & Gibson in Edmonton is in search of a creative, enthusiastic, and eager-to-learn individual to join our marketing team.
Are you looking to build your marketing career and gain expertise?
Do you revel in continuously bringing new ideas to the table and seeing projects through to completion?
Are you an innovative visionary?
Are you outgoing, social and have excellent time management skills?
If you answered any of these questions with an enthusiastic yes then this may be your next best career move! Supporting both Bartle & Gibson Showrooms (BGS) and Best Plumbing & Lighting’s marketing needs you will be responsible for the plan, budget, design, and execution of various marketing programs to help boost overall sales. This role will coordinate the deployment of various initiatives to attract customers and facilitate relationships with suppliers in conjunction with the overall marketing plan for all our showrooms.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy for BGS and Best
- Set and manage the marketing budget
- Manage the production of all marketing collateral in support of the overall plan
- Executing various B2C advertising programs to grow showroom sales through traditional and digital channels
- Social media management including content creation and acquisition
- Develop and cultivate strong working relationships with stakeholders (suppliers, customers, and employees)
- Build and maintain the BGS and Best Plumbing & Lighting brands
- Assist in the organization of events and promotions
- Create email campaigns to support retail-focused customer acquisition and retention programs
- Regular website maintenance on a custom CMS
- Manage and report on analytics accounts as needed
- Ensure compliance with licensing and advertising laws and other statutory regulations
- Copywriting as required
- Design and construct landing pages as required
- Guiding in optimizing web layout and design
- Travel within the city as required
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- A solid understanding of business and marketing principles
- Efficient time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Adaptable and proven ability to work well in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail; ability to maintain a high level of accuracy with excellent editing and proof-reading abilities
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Diploma or degree in marketing or business required
- Experience in marketing, digital media, or communications preferred
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud an asset
- Previous CRM and CMS experience will be considered an asset
- Copywriting and graphic design experience is an asset
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving abstract
WHY WORK FOR US
- Company-paid benefits
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Career growth
- GIVEBACK Program
Bartle & Gibson Careers Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cugeFfW4QTc
Bartle & Gibson Showrooms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cugeFfW4QTc
Best Plumbing & Lighting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GgvncapXWI
Bartle & Gibson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjvefFIQxSY
Final candidates will be required to undergo an assessment and security screening, including a criminal record check. Employment is subject to screening completion that is satisfactory to Bartle & Gibson Showrooms and Best Plumbing and Lighting.
Bartle & Gibson is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive wages and opportunity for advancement from within the organization.